The average company can save $4,100 per employee by avoiding miscommunications
Did you know that miscommunications can cost up to $4,100 per employee?
- In a company of 50 people that adds up to $205,000 per year.
- In a company of 50,000 people that adds up to $205 million dollars per year.
With $205,000, or even million, a company could…
- expand operations
- upgrade facilities and equipment
- provide increased employee professional development
- contribute to philanthropy
- distribute company raises
As a large corporation, a penny is a meaningless monetary consideration. When a penny is saved, it is insignificant that the penny is also earned. What about when 20.5 billion pennies are saved?
Miscommunications are costly. Billions of pennies are wasted each year by inefficient uses of time, resources, and talent, all of which are symptoms of a disconnected employee-base. When time is spent emailing team members, working on misinterpreted tasks, or waiting for direction- the cost is more than a pretty penny.
What could your company do with $205 million?
Talk With An Enterprise Strategies Advisor